A strong start impacts the overall high school experience. The Fearless Fresh Start Program focuses on the courage it takes to start high school strong. We focus on:
- Testing: Put forth your best effort and demonstrate your level of academic excellence.
- Test-Out-Program: Demonstrate your background knowledge and challenge a freshmen class.
- Challenge Curriculum: Take classes that will encourage you to think and improve your academic ability.
- Interest Inventory: Begin to discover your personal preferences and learning style.
- Read: Increase reading material across genres, including informational texts.