In-Person ACT Prep
ACT Prep Schedule
|ACT Prep Sessions||Test Dates||Registration Deadline|
|Sept. 24, and Oct. 1, 8, 15||October 28, 2023||September 22, 2023|
|Nov. 5, 12, 19, and Dec. 3||December 9, 2023||November 3, 2023|
|Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28||February 10, 2024||January 5, 2024|
|Mar. 3, 10, 17, 24||April 13, 2024||March 8, 2024|
Boost Your ACT Scores and Secure College and Scholarship Opportunities
Phenomenal Score Improvements: Witness the Possibilities
Respectable Gains: Realistic and Achievable Progress
Beyond the Numbers
A Word From Seth on ACT Prep
What to Expect
- Introductions and collaborations among students and coaches
- Direct ACT section coaching with workshop-style practice
- In-depth test prep covers the English, Reading, Math and Science sections
- Personalized attention for areas of improvement and enrichment
- Inclusion of the importance of healthy daily habits
- At home – dedicated practice of strategies and skills
- Communication of concerns between coaches, students and parents
Things to Know
ACT Prep IS for students to:
- Prepare to retake the ACT Exam
- Learn how to approach the ACT Exam
- Actively engage in discussions and ask clarifying questions
- Practice authentic exam questions and times
- Collaborate with other like-minded students
- Reduce testing fear and anxiety
- Develop self-esteem and confidence
ACT Prep IS NOT for students to:
- LEARN exam subject content – it is taught in class
- Learn exam formats – this is for improving scores
- Expect coaches to lecture – sessions are collaborative workshop style
What are typical ACT Test Prep results from past students?
Some students have improved their scores by phenomenal points. However, typically, student scores improve by a very respectable 3–5 points.
Can I get a refund if I am unhappy with my student scores?
How can I support my student’s success through these ACT Test Prep sessions?
Who are these ACT Prep sessions for?
How much time between ACT Prep sessions should my student expect to dedicate to practice?
What should my student bring to each ACT Prep session?
How should my student dress for each ACT Prep session?
What should my student do if he/she misses an ACT Prep session?
Virtual ACT Prep Bootcamp
Your ACT Scores
Blueprint to Improve Your SAT Scores
You will receive over 35 videos of our decorated teachers from the Rapid City Area School District. They have 15+ years of experience maximizing student ACT/AP scores.
Goal Setting and Time Management lessons are crucial to maximizing the mental and emotional strength students will bring to their exams, which develops self-confidence.
We want to share some of our most powerful content.
When does the course start?
How long do I have access to the course?
1 on 1 College and Career Services
Personalized Consultation Session
Tailored Solutions for your Student's Success
Expert Guidance for Stress-Free College Applications
When Should You Consider College Application Advising?
- Is your student feeling driven, but anxious about the future?
- Is your student an advanced learner, needing early college preparation?
- Is your student concerned about grades and getting into college?
- Are you concerned about who is influencing your student’s decisions?
- Do you want to avoid relying on student loans?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed about college and don’t know where to start?
- Is your first child planning to go to college?
- Do you need help navigating the changing college admissions process?
- Do you have no college experience?
- Do you need help with interactions with your student’s school counselor?
- Have you procrastinated and need quick support for the college process?
- Do you need peace of mind amid the college process stress?
- Are college discussions causing disagreements at home?
- Are you a busy parent with multiple children or work commitments?
- Are you interested in applications to highly selective colleges?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, take the next step and schedule a consultation with us today.
Upon Purchase, You’ll Receive
- Expert 1-on-1 Advising
- 8-12 1-on-1 Sessions with a Consultant
- 4 Family Sessions
- Balanced College List
- 4 Personality and Career Assessments
- Guided Education and Career Goal Setting
- Accountability for Meeting Deadlines
- Organized Extracurricular Activities Resume
- Free Financial Aid Webinar
- Essay and Letters of Recommendation Support
- College Application Review
- Financial Aid Package Analysis
- Seniors Transition to College Workshop
- Graduation Celebration
Make an informed decision and support your child’s college application journey with our comprehensive and personalized services.
How We Craft Your College Application
Discuss the results of your assessments. Establish career and education goals. Your homework is to acquire your high school transcripts, and course offerings book to prepare for the 4-year academic planning and activity inventories session.
Academic Planning and Activities Inventory
We analyze your course load to see if you have the required credits to graduate and meet your goals. We will also discuss your past notable extracurricular experiences and create a resume of activities for later use.
Families learn to research colleges and create a “right fit” list. Next, we set expectations to define clear communication between consultants, students, and guardians.
Homework: Complete a list of the Top 10 schools the family agrees on and why.
2nd Family Session
Analyze your Top 10 schools list and then decide on college visits. The goal is to gather information to prepare your final balanced college list.
Homework: Attend Group FAFSA Webinar to learn about the estimated Estimated Family Contribution (EFC).
The list will explain why to choose a school, the pros/cons, highlights, and features.
Homework: The family provides email feedback about the list.
3rd Family Session
Review the feedback about the college list in person. Next, we will refine the list. The goal of this session is to decide which schools to apply to.
During this stage, our students and consultants exchange communication through check-in encouragement, problem-solving, and managing deadlines. Consultants are dedicated to getting families to the finish line.
You will anticipate your acceptance letters and financial aid offers. A fourth family session is set to discuss the pros and cons of each package.
We will decide which package you choose. A Senior Transition Workshop and Graduation Celebration complete the program.
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than one student, purchase the coaching again.