ACT Test Prep Sessions At Black Hills State U - RC Campus
Retake the ACT to improve scoresWatch Promo Register Now
For students concerned about low ACT scores
hindering college and scholarship opportunities.
Some students have improved their scores by many phenomenal points!
However, typically a student's score improves by up to, a very respectable, 3-5 points.
Prepare in person for the December and April National Exam
Black Hills State University Center - Rapid City Campus
4300 Cheyenne Blvd., Rapid City
Sundays - March 5, 12, 19, 26
Date and location TBA
12:00 pm - 4pm MT
Sign up for Virtual Sessions if you can not attend in person.
Sign up for our Virtual Boot Camp Here
What to expect:
- The first day begins with introductions amongst students and coaches.
- In-depth test prep work follows right away.
- The sessions cover the ACT test sections: English, Reading, Math and Science.
- direct coaching with workshop style practice
- individual focus on areas for improvement
Supporting ACT Test Prep Documents:
- Scroll down to see curriculum below.
- Documents include Expert Tips, Must-Knows, Pretests, and Practice Exams.
- Easy online access, download or print for future use and review.
- Available when you log into www.myehsj.com
- Create a username and password upon registration to access instantly, as documents are password protected.
Math and Science ACT Coach
- 20 years of high school Math teaching experience.
- Honored as the 2019 RCAS Teacher of the Year.
- Has coached ACT Prep Sessions for 15 years.
- Students may see Seth arrive with a helmet head; coming from biking or skiing.
English and Reading ACT Coach
- 18 years of high school English teaching
- 9 years of guiding students through the AP English language and composition exam
- 30 years experience using who and whom correctly in sentences
- Geoff also enjoys writing and editing, typically book reviews and essays
Frequently Asked Questions
We are delighted you are considering to study with us.
If you have more questions, please contact us at [email protected]