During this 30-minute Google Meet college application counseling session, our expert college admissions consultant will get to know your situation and discuss how we can offer you the best and most comprehensive college admissions consulting services.
With dependable college admissions counseling, you don’t need to do it alone. We know college applications can be overwhelming. Count on us to give you peace of mind with our signature holistic college application consulting.
We customize our services to your student’s unique needs. Exciting High School Journey knows exactly what college admission are looking for. Our goal is to compel your choice schools to pursue you with generous financial aid.
Is College Application Advising right for me?
- My student is driven, but extremely worried about their future.
- I'm concerned my child may make a big decision based on the advice of their peers rather than their own personal needs.
- I would like to avoid relying on student loans.
- My child is high stress.
- I don't know where to start.
- This is my first child going to college.
- Things have changed since I applied to school.
- I never went to college.
- I am unclear about the subject matter and/or frequency of the interactions between my child and their school counselors.
- I feel I am procrastinating when it comes to starting or learning about the college admissions process.
- I am overwhelmed by college admissions and desire peace of mind.
- I am in high financial need.
- My child is a high academic achiever.
- Talking about college causes disagreements in my household
- I am a busy parent with multiple children or work often.
- We are interested in applying to highly competive schools.
If you said yes to any of these questions, schedule a consultation online or via at [email protected]
Ready for one-on-one help?
Our college admission counseling experts are ready to meet you in the comfort of your own home via video chat!
Upon Purchase You Will Receive:
- Expert 1-on-1 Advising
- 8-12, 1-on-1 Sessions with the Consultant
- 4 Family Sessions
- Balanced College List Delivered
- 4 Personality and Career Assessments
- Guided Education and Career Goal Setting
- Accountability to Meet Appropriate Deadlines
- Organized Extra Curricular Activities Resume
- Free Financial Aid Webinar
- Essay and Letters of Recommendation Support
- College Application Review
- Financial Aid Package Analysis
- Seniors Transition to College Workshop
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my student's grades or National Exam Scores are not strong?
We accept students of all backgrounds. We analyze each situation individually. Schedule an initial consultation and we will assess if our services match your need.
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with your coaching, reach out to us to see if your purchase is eligible for a refund.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Please schedule your initial consultation online. Further, we will coordinate via phone or email. Email or call us with any questions. Email: [email protected] or call 914.295.2767
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than one student, simply purchase the coaching again.